Saturday, December 09, 2006

:: FRIDAY ::
tired!! slpt at 4plusplus am!! woke up at 7am!! i'm so frustrated wif audio.. mama's mic finally can work! grr.. den now, i have to resample agn all the sound samples.. darn!! everyone has alreadi handed in la.. except me n Zoe.. grr.. n my audio got B+.. nvm lo.. i was expecting a C infact.. XD anyway, teacher like.. kip on saying abt de grades.. smmore say alot abt de A's grades n me n SS's special case grades.. -.-"" ( sir, u v lo soh le.. =x ) but anyway, wanna thank him for replying my msg la.. hahax.. teacher thought i'm going for his class since i'm still msging him 3plus am.. n his class starts at 8.30am.. XD

went to meet dear. wonder how our gdit is going.. everyone is present except for me.. agn.. sry.. tired.. concussed on my bed even b4 i bath la.. -.-" i'm a dirty creature.. woke up, help mama upload songs to her mp4.. meimei kip on bugging me for the GETBACKER'S FIRST OPENING SONG.. HU HAVE THAT PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ SEND IT TO ME!! tyty! ^^

i'm dozing off any moment right now.. so damn tired.. *somebody juz sucked the energy outta me* =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home